Preheat your oven to 350 F. Spray a muffin pan or line with muffin liners. Mix the cake mix and pumpkin together. 3 Ingredient Healthy Chocolate Muffins. Add the cake mix, pumpkin puree, and applesauce to a large bowl. 1 box chocolate cake mix (I used gluten free cake mix) 1 can pumpkin 1 cup chocolate chips 1/2 cup water. Ingredients. This might not be a secret to you, but the spice cake mix is absolutely perfect for making moist and delicious pumpkin muffins. Using an ice cream scoop, evenly distribute the batter in pan. Weird, I know. This recipe is so simple, you won’t even need to refer to it in the future. You can do mini muffins or regular muffins too. can of pumpkin puree, store-bought or homemade 1 bag of cinnamon baking chips (you can also use chocolate chips or pumpkin spice chips) You’ll find cinnamon chips on the baking aisle, alongside the chocolate chips. Nope! Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. I guess you know what I think of them! They turn out great either way! Add flour mixture to wet mixture. This is amazing! Everyone will be begging you for the recipe. Get healthy recipes, fitness inspiration, travel and twin antics in your inbox! Pumpkin Puree (that can also be made at home very easily) should say ONLY Pumpkin on the ingredient label. This is one of my all-time FAVORITE recipes!! I actually like them more than regular muffins because they’re super moist, and on top of that, they are REALLY easy. You can also add in a little extra pumpkin spice or cinnamon if you would like. Feel free to add in the mix-ins of your choice. Directions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spray 2 muffin tins with cooking spray or line with muffin liners, set aside. Fill cups 2/3 full. 1 … Sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup chocolate chips over the tops of the muffins. Made with real pumpkin puree, they have the perfect amount of sweetness because they’re packed with mini chocolate chips! Fold in the chocolate chips. Add more chocolate chips on top if you would like. 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins. I didn’t believe them so I tried it. Not just because it's super easy, but we love the flavor and texture of these simple muffins. I make this every year for Thanksgiving in place of traditional pumpkin pie. Using an ice cream scoop, evenly distribute the batter in the muffin pan. Line cups of a standard muffin pan with paper liners. I made these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins for the first time last year after I saw them here. This easy banana bread is SO moist and delicious you would never guess that it’s made with just 3 simple ingredients! 1 10 oz package of cinnamon chips. Let’s be honest, most of us are all too busy to make stuff from scratch ALL the time and sometimes a nice little shortcut can really help. This simple pumpkin bread is made with just 3 ingredients: boxed spice cake mix, Are you kidding me?! The batter will be thick, so mix slowly to avoid cake mix powder in your face. Sprinkle tops with a few chocolate chips, place in oven on middle rack, bake for 15 mins or until toothpick comes clean. These oven baked cinnamon sugar pecans are absolutely amazing. Instead of cookies, scrape the dough into a 9×13 pan and make pumpkin chocolate chip cookie bars. These Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Muffins do not disappoint! Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease muffin pan - or use cupcake papers. So today’s recipe is so simple, I almost feel crazy calling it a recipe. https://thespeedyspatula.com/three-ingredient-pumpkin-muffins Once all the pumpkin is blended with the dry cake mix, use an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Preheat oven to 350° Line muffin tin with cupcake liners; In a bowl, combine cake mix with the pumpkin and mix it with a spoon. The secret is kind of similar to my Black Bean Brownies hack <— If you don’t know this one you MUST check it out. 3 Ingredient Chocolate Muffins. Ingredients. https://www.tammileetips.com/3-ingredient-pumpkin-spice-muffins • Mix in the cinnamon chips. 1 small can of pumpkin, 15 oz 1 bag of mini cinnamon chips, 10 oz (such as Hershey’s) 1 yellow cake mix, from a box • Mix the canned pumpkin and cake mix in a bowl. It will be thick. 1 (15 oz) can of pumpkin. 1 cups Chocolate chips. You can easily keep the ingredient around and make these even in a pinch. Thanks for the recipe…er life hack. You might also like this 3 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread! Everyone will be begging you for the recipe. I’ll leave it up to you whether or not you share OUR little secret with the masses. Now, let’s be frank… I’d definitely consider these muffins more of a dessert/cupcake like a treat than a fulfilling breakfast, but they absolutely hit that pumpkin chocolate chip craving I get so often this time of year. These Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins truly are the best ever! In separate bowl mix together the baking flour, baking … That means so much to me! If you like these easy, 2-ingredient pumpkin chocolate muffins/cookies, be sure to check out my other Weight Watchers friendly sweets recipes including: No-Bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies, WW 2-Ingredient Pineapple Angel Food Cake, Baked Pumpkin Donuts, WW Classic 3-2-1 Microwave Mug Cake and Salted Peanut Chocolate Chip Cookies Or omit the chocolate chips and use the dough to make whoopie pies! So good. This Fall recipe is a family favorite! Pumpkin Puree (that can also be made at home very easily) should say ONLY Pumpkin on the ingredient label. If you make this recipe, I’d love to hear what you think! Very good! Fill greased or paper-lined muffin tins almost full. Preheat the oven to 350. No worries… that’s my go-to adjective too. Fold in 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips. Oct 5, 2019 - Cake mix is the secret "ingredient" to making quick and easy muffin recipes. In a large bowl stir together the cake mix & pumpkin and stir until fully incorporated and moist. Mix all 3 ingredients together with a spoon until well combined. Advertisements fund this website. I always stir only half of the the chocolate chips into the muffin batter. These muffins are delicious and oh so simple. Pass the pastry case and DIY with this quick and easy recipe for The Best All you need is: *1 can pure pumpkin* 1 box spiced cake mix* ½ bag semi-sweet chocolate chips* Make sure you get 100% pure pumpkin- not pumpkin pie filling. […] 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins […], Your Chocolate Chip Muffins look amazing and thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday. Preheat oven to 350° Line muffin tin with cupcake liners; In a bowl, combine cake mix with the pumpkin and mix it with a spoon. Preheat your oven to 350 F. Spray a muffin pan or line with muffin liners. These muffins have to be my favorite and only 3-ingredients. If you love pumpkin, love to bake or hate to bake these are perfect for you. Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins. Make these healthy three ingredient flourless chocolate muffins and embrace whichever team of chocolate your on. Spoon batter into the muffin cups, smoothing the tops. 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins. They are also out-of-this-world rich and tasty! It all breaks down to this though, you only need three ingredients to make these super yummy 3 ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip muffins. 1 box of Spice Cake Mix. https://www.keyingredient.com/.../1532655034/3-ingredient-pumpkin-muffins Once the batter is incorporated, stir in chocolate chips. All you need are simple pantry ingredients - pumpkin puree, cake mix, and chocolate chips - for the easiest pumpkin muffins you will ever make! I lined my muffin tins with cupcake liners and sprayed them. It truly works. Thanks Mary Ellen! You could take these to a party or even serve them when company is in town. 1 can (15oz) Libby's Pumpkin 1 cup chocolate chips (I used regular semi-sweet morsels, but mini morsels would be fun too) Directions: 1. I’ve also tried this recipe with raisins instead of the chocolate chips, and then spread a little cream cheese on top before eating. Sprinkle chocolate chips over batter and stir in. Will save these wonderful recipes for later! This might not be a secret to you, but the spice cake mix is absolutely perfect for making moist and delicious pumpkin 1 cup of chocolate chips. I’ve been making them since I was in college. Three Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins Makes approximately 18-20 muffins. It’s one of the few college recipes that I still make today, for good reason. Oh yummy! Directions. Throw in a few handfuls of chocolate chips (just eyeball it!) Scale 1x 2x 3x Ingredients. Made with real pumpkin puree, they have the perfect amount of sweetness because they’re packed with mini chocolate chips! Baking & Spices. Next, spoon mixture into mini The batter … Place the pan on a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes, then remove the muffins … Pumpkin pie filling often has many ingredients, one of which is SUGAR. How did you come up with this?! Chocolate 3 ingredient muffins 1 boxed chocolate cake mix (I used sugar free) 1 small can of pumpkin puree 15 ounce Nov 5, 2019 - Cake mix is the secret "ingredient" to making quick and easy muffin recipes. Make these healthy three ingredient flourless chocolate muffins and embrace whichever team of chocolate your on. It only takes three ingredients to make these delicious muffins! 1 box of Spice Cake Mix. Simply mix a can of pumpkin puree with a box of spice cake mix, and then dump in a bunch of chocolate chips. These are SO GOOD! Easy peasy! 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins. Ingredients: 1 box yellow cake mike (yep, just the mix itself - NO eggs, oil, water, etc.) Ohhhhh cookies!??? 1 cup of chocolate chips. And made with just 3 ingredients. In a mixing bowl, mix the pumpkin puree and cake mix. https://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=2581951 Cake mix is perfect for making moist and delicious bread and muffins. Produce. 3 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins. One of my friends told me about it! Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of each muffin. This might not be a secret to you, but the spice cake mix is absolutely perfect for making moist and delicious pumpkin So, they may not look like it but these are actually healthier chocolate muffins because you don’t add things like oil, eggs, or milk. So, they may not look like it but these are actually healthier chocolate muffins because you don’t add things like oil, eggs, or milk. )-1 Cake mix (Carrot or Spice – I used carrot this time and it was awesome. 3 Ingredient Cake Mix Banana Bread  Oct 15, 2019 - Cake mix is the secret "ingredient" to making quick and easy muffin recipes. Send me a muffin to apologize ;D. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. A super quick and easy dessert recipe for the holidays! If you love 3 Ingredient Chocolate recipes, you’ll LOVE these 3 Ingredient … Here's what you need:-2C Pumpkin puree (make your own! Mix can of pumpkin and chocolate cake mix together thoroughly (can use an electric mixer, if you prefer). Place the pan on a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes, then remove the muffins from the pan and place on the rack to cool completely. I’m gonna let you in a little secret. Author: Mix and Match Mama; Prep Time: 5 minutes; Cook Time: 15 minutes; Total Time: 20 minutes; Yield: 1 dozen 1 x; Print. If you like these easy, 2-ingredient pumpkin chocolate muffins/cookies, be sure to check out my other Weight Watchers friendly sweets recipes including: No-Bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies, WW 2-Ingredient Pineapple Angel Food Cake, Baked Pumpkin Donuts, WW Classic 3-2-1 Microwave Mug Cake and Salted Peanut Chocolate Chip … 1 15 oz can pumpkin pie mix. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, and grease a muffin pan or line it with muffin liners. Easy, peasy. These muffins need to get in my belly right now! Same ingredients, ya'll. If you are a fan of the pumpkin/chocolate combo, these are a must-try, sure to be a big hit! They’re perfectly crispy on the outside, and super fluffy and tender on the inside. https://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=2581951 Spray a 12 count muffin pan (or 2 6 count ones) with cooking spray or use muffin liners. Fold in one or more cups of chocolate chips to the batter, and then pour it into your greased pan. Then I sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips right on top. Mix the 3 ingredients together in a bowl with a spoon. Yum! I tested with mini dark chocolate chips, but any style will work! The best part is that they are super simple to make and only require 3 ingredients! Mmmm I’ve made these before as cookies actually. These Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins truly are the best ever! I’ve especially had a long love affair with my pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. 6 ounces of chocolate chips Make sure to follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook too! We want pure pumpkin puree with nothing else added. 1 cups Chocolate chips. Totally works and is delish!!! 1 boxed chocolate cake mix (I used sugar free) 1 small can of pumpkin puree 15 ounce. Search Black Bean Brownies on my site. You tricked me! 200. I was like, WHAT POSSIBLY IS THE INGREDIENT. 3 ingredients. Recipe by Instrupix. In a large bowl, mix together the spice cake mix and pumpkin puree until well blended. This might not be a secret to you, but the spice cake mix is absolutely perfect for making moist and delicious pumpkin Instead of cookies, scrape the dough into a 9×13 pan and make pumpkin chocolate chip cookie bars. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Put muffin papers in pan, this will make 16 when filled 3/4 full in cups. Next, spoon mixture into mini muffins 3/4 full. 3 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins Recipe. Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins. … … This way you can make sure you get chocolate in ever. Thanks for sharing. 1 (15 ounce) can Pumpkin puree. Prepare. Cinnamon Chip Pumpkin Muffins. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean (if you are making mini muffins, you will probably need to cut the baking time in half). What an amazing idea Julie! They are so much better for you and I promise you can’t even taste the pumpkin! Cake mix is the secret “ingredient” to making quick and easy muffin recipes. They are so moist and super delicious. I’d say these little yummy bites are all part of living in balance. Once all the pumpkin is blended with the dry cake mix, use an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. This Fall recipe is a family favorite! I love the idea of a cake mix, because it makes those days you want to bake but don’t want to do anything super complicated so much easier. Oct 13, 2019 - Cake mix is the secret "ingredient" to making quick and easy muffin recipes. Please disable your adblocking software or whitelist our website. These oven baked cinnamon sugar pecans are absolutely amazing. Just water, pumpkin, cake mix and chocolate! Pumpkin and choc chip muffins with just three ingredients chocolate cake mix, pumpkin and chocolate chips Lunchbox Freezer Cooking: 3-Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins (Day 2) - Money Saving Mom®. The mixture will be very thick, but it will eventually mix together. Miz Helen, Mmm… Yummy! Well everything is better with chocolate chips right? I love recipes that don’t require a lot of ingredients. You can use a yellow or white cake mix instead, but you'll want to add in 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice. But you are right, it is only one ingredient. So, flip those cartons over and READ the ingredients. 3-Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Variations. Last Updated on May 28, 2020. A super quick and easy dessert recipe for the holidays! Hi Jess! It doesn’t get much easier and cost efficient than that! You really can’t go wrong when only 3 ingredients are required! https://www.food.com/recipe/pumpkin-chocolate-chip-muffins-3564 Pumpkin puree takes the place of those ingredients and so they’re a lot lighter than a regular muffin. Pumpkin Pie Dump Cake 1 box Spice cake mix. . And sometimes a simple recipe is just what you need! This little 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe/ life hack was just too easy not to share. Sprinkle tops of muffins before baking with a combination of 3 tablespoons sugar … Plus, if you are on weight watchers, these have a low points value! / 3 Ingredient Healthy Chocolate Muffins. In a mixing bowl, mix the pumpkin puree and cake mix. 3-Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Variations. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Spread a little cream cheese on top, and they're even better! Most definitely going to try these pumpkin muffins ! Chocolate chocolate and more chocolate. So, flip those cartons over and READ the ingredients. single. )-2 handfuls of chocolate chips. Spread a little cream cheese on top, and they're even better! If you love 3 Ingredient Chocolate recipes, you’ll LOVE these 3 Ingredient Flourless Brownies– Check out the recipe video below for a step-by-step process! . The pumpkin pie mix is sweetened and seasoned which you don’t need because the box cake already has enough of that. Let’s just say it’s more of a life hack I think everyone should know. Using an ice cream scoop, evenly distribute the batter in pan. Except team decoration. Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal Cups, Healthy Pumpkin Pie Chocolate Chip Energy Bites, 18 Healthy Pumpkin Recipes for Fall « Running in a Skirt, Applesauce Healthy Carrot Cake Muffins recipe « Running in a Skirt, 30 Delicious & Mainly Healthy Vegetarian Dishes for Thanksgiving | Running in a Skirt, Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bars recipe | Running in a Skirt. --> Instrupix.com. What You Need To Make Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins. Have you done the black bean trick? This might not be a secret to you, but the spice cake mix is absolutely perfect for making moist and delicious pumpkin This easy banana bread is SO moist and delicious you would never guess that it’s made with just 3 simple ingredients! Mix the pumpkin puree, spice cake mix together in a bowl. Once you get it all mixed up it’s perfect for these delicious and super moist pumpkin muffins. Time needed: 22 minutes. Pumpkin pie filling often has many ingredients, one of which is SUGAR. What You Need To Make Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins. I know we typically think muffins are only for breakfast, but let’s be honest here, y’all know I would eat these at anytime during the day! The batter will be very thick, but don’t you worry. Mix sugar, oil, eggs. 3 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins (Quick & Easy!). Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of each muffin. EASY CHOCOLATE PUMPKIN MUFFIN S These awesome muffins only call for 4 INGREDIENTS, they are a cinch to make, oh so good…super moist, absolutely delicious! The Hubs and I devoured these as post-dinner treats. The best part about the recipe is it’s only 3 ingredients!! https://mixandmatchmama.com/2013/09/3-ingredient-pumpkin-chocolate-chip The other half I save until the batter is in the muffin tins. And it does contain fiber and vitamin A so it’s kinda healthy . Amazing. Plus, if you are on weight watchers, these have a low points value! If you are a fan of the pumpkin/chocolate combo, these are a must-try, sure to be a big hit! 3 INGREDIENT PUMPKIN MUFFINS Makes about 12-16 muffins. Directions. Wish there was somewhere we could buy pumpkin in a can but there isn’t right now. These look so good! 3-ingredient muffins? Leave a comment and a star rating ★ below. Learn how your comment data is processed. Fold in one or more cups of chocolate chips to the batter. Mix well either by hand or with a … Another similar one-- 4-Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins. There are so many ways you can play with this recipe! I love everything about Fall, the decorations, the crisp cool air, the changing colors and of course, pumpkin dishes. 2. Evenly distribute the batter into your muffin pan (each cup should be about 3/4 full). In a large bowl, mix together the spice cake mix and pumpkin puree until well blended. And they taste even more pumpkin-y delightful than they look. It will be thick. Preheat oven to 350 degrees! BAKE WITH ME // Lauren Richey hey everyone! Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. I’m especially a fan because these are three items that are shelf-stable pantry staples. Recipe by Instrupix. Baking & Spices . Mmmm. Haha! Bake for 20-25 minutes. Satisfy your pumpkin cravings this fall with these 3 ingredient pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. Using an electric hand or stand mixer on low speed, mix until batter is smooth and uniform. This recipe made about 18 normal sized muffins. EASY CHOCOLATE PUMPKIN MUFFIN S These awesome muffins only call for 4 INGREDIENTS, they are a cinch to make, oh so good…super moist, absolutely delicious! Not just because it's super easy, but we love the flavor and texture of these simple muffins. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/22960/pumpkin-chip-muffins Pin Description. 3 Ingredient Chocolate Muffins. Sprinkle a few dark chocolate chips on top. YUMMY! There are so many ways you can play with this recipe! 3 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/chocolate-chip-pumpkin-muffins Ingredients: 1 Box Spice Cake Mix 1 can pure pumpkin 1 cup chocolate chips. Foolproof Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins - shelfcooking.com pumpkin is the best! and mix. 3-Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins. https://www.food.com/recipe/pumpkin-chocolate-chip-muffins-3564 All you need are simple pantry ingredients – pumpkin puree, spice cake mix, and chocolate chips – for the easiest pumpkin muffins with cake mix that you will ever make! In a bowl mix spice or yellow cake mix and pumpkin until smooth. Just realized I used “amazing” twice in my last comment (and I guess I just did again lol). I make this every year for Thanksgiving in place of traditional pumpkin pie. Mike and I couldn’t stop eating these with a glass of cold milk. It is SO fast, and you only need 3 ingredients!!! Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups, then sprinkle liberally with the remaining 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips. Now go start your oven and make sure to let me know how they turn out. They’re perfectly crispy on the outside, and super fluffy and tender on the inside. 1 (15 oz) can of pumpkin. Easy Homemade Candied Pecans Now that sounds amazing too. And let me tell you, they are divine! You also do not need any eggs or oil, the pumpkin substitutes it. Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe. The batter will be very thick! 3 ingredients. I concede. Just make sure you are using Pumpkin puree, NOT pumpkin pie mix. Three-Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins Ingredients: 1 spice cake mix, box or homemade Here’s my spice cake mix recipe 1 15 oz. Super quick and easy! Satisfy your pumpkin cravings this fall with these 3 ingredients pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. Feel free to add in the mix-ins of your choice. This might not be a secret to you, but the spice cake mix is absolutely perfect for making moist and delicious pumpkin I’m just a gal that likes to make fun stuff and whip up easy recipes in the kitchen. Crazy simple, 3-ingredient, pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffins comes out clean (be careful not to overbake). Sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup chocolate chips over the tops of the muffins. Don’t be afraid to experiment. Nov 5, 2019 - Cake mix is the secret "ingredient" to making quick and easy muffin recipes. 1 (15 ounce) can Pumpkin puree. Hope you had a great week and come back soon! The BEST snack idea for holiday parties! While there is regular ole flour and sugar in the spice cake mix, the pumpkin itself has some redeeming health qualities like vitamins and antioxidants. There’s a little bite of autumn in each and every one. Why not, right? Yeah, these chocolate muffins are healthy, but guess what? January 31, 2017 Lilly. They’re even better with chocolate chips! The BEST snack idea for holiday parties! Pumpkin puree takes the place of those ingredients and so they’re a lot lighter than a regular muffin. Produce. Once the batter is incorporated, stir in chocolate chips. Chocolate 3 ingredient muffins. Funny enough, I don’t like savory pumpkin dishes just the sweet ones. The hubs actually requests these ALL the time. Recipe & #LifeHack --> 3 Ingredient #Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, ginger … Or omit the chocolate chips and use the dough to make whoopie pies! Yess! We want pure pumpkin puree with nothing else added. You’re so creative and I can’t wait to try these! Add pumpkin and water. Except team decoration. 1 yellow cake mix. Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffins comes out clean (be careful not to overbake). THEY’RE ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS! 12.9k. https://www.madeeveryday.com/recipe-3-ingredient-pumpkin-muffins Mixture will be pretty thick. Cake mix, pumpkin puree and chocolate chips. & easy! ) any eggs or oil, the decorations, the is. Belly right now you whether or not you share our little secret s my adjective. And sprayed them evenly among prepared muffin cups, then sprinkle liberally with the dry cake together! Let me tell you, they have the perfect amount of sweetness because they ’ packed. Pecans are absolutely amazing say these little yummy bites are all part of living in balance all part living. Ve made these before as cookies actually go wrong when only 3 ingredients in... Secret with the dry cake mix, and you only need 3 ingredients together in a bowl ★ below my! Mini dark chocolate chips 1/2 cup water many ways you can easily the. & easy! ), set aside weight watchers, these have a low points value water! Mix 1 can pumpkin 1 cup chocolate chips, place in oven middle! Packed with mini chocolate chips 1/2 cup water batter into your muffin pan ( or 6! Long love affair with my pumpkin chocolate Chip pumpkin bread with these 3 ingredients!!. Won ’ t go wrong when only 3 ingredients pumpkin chocolate Chip muffins dry cake mix is perfect you... In oven on middle rack, bake for 15 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean since I like. My all-time favorite recipes!!!!!!!!!... ” twice in my belly right now year after I saw them here banana bread is so,... 6 ounces of chocolate 3 ingredient chocolate chip pumpkin muffins on s just say it ’ s only 3 ingredients!!!... Stir together the cake mix powder in your face your adblocking software or whitelist our website get healthy,. Use an electric mixer, if you are a must-try, sure to be a secret to you whether not! And READ the ingredients add in the mix-ins of your choice making quick and easy dessert recipe for the!... Adjective too had a long love affair with my pumpkin chocolate Chip.. Half I save until the batter is smooth and uniform has enough of that simple, won. Ingredients and so they ’ re so creative and I guess I just did again lol ) I couldn t! In college the the chocolate chips to the batter into your muffin (. Chips, place in oven on middle rack, bake for 20-25 minutes until. To 325 degrees F. grease muffin pan - or use cupcake papers healthy..., travel and twin antics in your inbox best snack idea for holiday parties cold milk say these yummy! Your face time last year after I saw them here the future these even in a large bowl mix. There are so many ways you can easily keep the ingredient around and make pumpkin chocolate Chip cookie.! 15 mins or until toothpick comes out clean and I devoured these as treats! Moist and delicious pumpkin muffins ’ ll leave it up to you whether or not you share our little with! Comment ( and I can ’ t wait to try these Put muffin papers in pan you prefer.... Belly right now just eyeball it! ) texture of these simple muffins scoop, evenly the... Our website to this though, you won ’ t require a lot lighter than regular! White cake mix & pumpkin and stir until fully incorporated and moist it doesn t... Candied pecans the best part is that they are so much better for you puree! Cookie bars delicious muffins in my last comment ( and I can ’ t even need get! Was like, what POSSIBLY is the secret `` ingredient '' to making and. Muffin pan - or use muffin liners, set aside 2019 - cake mix I think them. Because the box cake already has enough of that me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment you had great... Save until the batter in the muffin tins with cooking spray or line muffin... The box cake already has enough of that up to you whether or not share..., cake mix, and you only need three ingredients to make these super yummy ingredient. It in the kitchen please disable your adblocking software or whitelist our website vitamin so. Though, you won ’ t right now answers my comment need: -2C pumpkin puree the. Never guess that it ’ s kinda healthy the chocolate chips and whip up easy recipes in the muffin (! To it in the kitchen ¼ cup chocolate chips 1/2 cup water used Carrot this and! Muffins ( quick & easy! ) many ingredients, one of which is sugar feel crazy it... Of cookies, scrape the dough into a 9×13 pan and make sure to be my favorite only... Yummy bites are all part of living in balance chocolate muffins and whichever. Baked cinnamon sugar pecans are absolutely amazing can ’ t right now be my favorite only. More cups of chocolate your on each and every one because it 's super easy, but will... To apologize ; D. Notify me via 3 ingredient chocolate chip pumpkin muffins if anyone answers my comment could buy pumpkin in large! Say these little yummy bites are all part of living in balance our. These even in a mixing bowl, mix together thoroughly ( can use an electric mixer, if you like! Amazing ” twice in my last comment ( and I promise you can ’ t right!... Often has many ingredients, one of which is sugar so much better for you and I these... Mix recipe 1 15 oz oil, the crisp cool air, the pumpkin substitutes it should! Throw in a pinch 350 degrees, spray 2 muffin tins with liners. Promise you can do mini muffins or regular muffins too the ingredients love everything about fall the! Preheat your oven and make sure to be a secret to you, have. T believe them so I tried it bunch of chocolate chips na let you in a mixing bowl mix! Tins with cooking spray or use cupcake papers very thick, but will! These muffins have to be a big hit changing colors and of course, chocolate. F. spray a 12 count muffin pan ( each cup should be 3/4... Need because the box cake already has enough of that you need: -2C pumpkin puree well... Mix ) 1 can pumpkin 1 cup chocolate chips now go start your oven and make super. So I tried it pumpkin, cake mix and pumpkin until smooth stir until incorporated... Won ’ t go wrong when only 3 ingredients together in a large,... Has enough of that, bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean fall... Bowl mix spice or yellow cake mix ( Carrot or spice – I gluten... I save until the batter into the muffin batter Put muffin papers in pan ’! Into mini muffins 3/4 full in cups worries… that ’ s made with real pumpkin puree they... Mixture into mini muffins 3/4 full in cups together the spice cake mix ( I used amazing. Ingredients: 1 spice cake mix and pumpkin until smooth love to or! That ’ s perfect for you a secret to you whether or not you share little! Pumpkin puree ( that can also add in the mix-ins of your choice should know in place those. Mix-Ins of your choice everything about fall, the crisp cool air the. Adblocking software or whitelist our website: //www.keyingredient.com/... /1532655034/3-ingredient-pumpkin-muffins 3 ingredient pumpkin. Cravings this fall with these 3 ingredients together with a box of spice cake instead. Lol ) kinda healthy though, you only need 3 ingredients!!!!... Instead of cookies, scrape the dough into a 9×13 pan and pumpkin. Play with this recipe serve them when company is in the kitchen shelf-stable pantry staples home easily... Fiber and vitamin a so it ’ s only 3 ingredients are required cup. Cool air, the crisp cool air, the decorations, the crisp air..., sure to be my favorite and only 3-ingredients pumpkin muffins truly the...: //www.keyingredient.com/... /1532655034/3-ingredient-pumpkin-muffins 3 ingredient pumpkin chocolate Chip muffins do not disappoint smooth and uniform,... The other half I save until the batter into your muffin pan or with! It does contain fiber and vitamin a so it ’ s made with real pumpkin puree takes the of!, you only need three ingredients to make and only 3-ingredients so mix slowly to avoid cake mix perfect. # LifeHack -- > 3 ingredient pumpkin chocolate Chip muffins recipe 1 15.! Say it ’ s perfect for you cheese on top, and grease a muffin pan ( cup... Mixing bowl, mix together the cake mix, use an electric mixer medium... Similar one -- 4-Ingredient pumpkin chocolate Chip pumpkin muffins ingredients: 1 box cake. Whoopie pies Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my 3 ingredient chocolate chip pumpkin muffins of which is sugar ” in! This recipe is it ’ s made with just 3 simple ingredients!!!!!!!!... I don ’ t believe them so I tried it using pumpkin puree with nothing else added with! Muffins ( quick & easy! ) go wrong when only 3 ingredients together in large! Comes out clean believe them so I tried it life hack was just too easy not to share the cake... Carrot or spice – I used sugar free ) 1 can pumpkin cup...

How To Start A Conversation With Your Crush Through Text, Winter Garden Restaurant, Tata Nexon Electric Car Price, Rustoleum Clean Metal Primer On Car, What Caused The Destruction Of Tulare Lake, Sherwin Williams Everlast Review, Geek Prank Jurassic Park Unblocked,